School of Professional Studies (SPS) Catalog
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in the Program & Policy section of the Centenary College Catalog is accurate. Nevertheless, it is the students’ responsibility to independently verify the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in this catalog, and to remain current with changes that occur.
Since expected changes may occur during the academic year, the listings, descriptions, course offerings and information on costs in this catalog do not constitute a guarantee on behalf of the College. The College reserves the right to correct clerical and /or typographical errors.
Centenary College admits students without regard to race, color, handicap and national or ethnic origin.
Table of Contents
About Centenary College
- SPS Academic Calendar 2012 - 2014 - Holiday, Registration, and Course Schedule of the College
- Centenary College - Learn about our history, Vision & Mission Statements, Learning Resources, and our Career Center.
Adult and Professional Studies Graduate Studies
- SPS Department and Programs - Learn about SPS, the degrees offered.
- SPS Policies - Admissions and Financial Policies for the SPS Program
- SPS Academic Policies and Procedures - Catalog, Academic Advising, Registration, Course Changes and Withdrawals, Semester Course Loads, Academic Standing, and Graduation
- SPS Special Programs - "Adult Studies Center, Service for Students with Disabilies, Individualized Studies, Prior Learning Assessment, and Office of International Programs, Student Engagement, FERPA."
- SPS Undergraduate Curriculum - Our Undergraduate Degrees
- SPS Undergraduate Course Descriptions - Course Descriptions for all of the SPS Undergraduate Courses
- SPS Graduate Studies Programs - Our Graduate Studies programs and requirements.
- SPS Graduate Course Descriptions - Course Descriptions for all of the SPS Graduate Studies Courses.
Faculty, Staff, and Department Directory Information