Undergraduate Studies Catalog
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in the Program & Policy section of the Centenary College Catalog is accurate. Nevertheless, it is the students’ responsibility to independently verify the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in this catalog, and to remain current with changes that occur.
Since expected changes may occur during the academic year, the listings, descriptions, course offerings and information on costs in this catalog do not constitute a guarantee on behalf of the College. The College reserves the right to correct clerical and /or typographical errors.
Centenary College admits students without regard to race, color, handicap and national or ethnic origin.
Table of Contents
About Centenary College
- 2013 - 2014 Academic Year] - Holiday, Registration, and Course Schedule of the College
- Centenary College - Learn about our history, Vision & Mission Statements, Learning Resources, and our Career Center.
- Undergraduate Admissions Information - Everything you need to know about the undergraduate admissions process, scholarships, and awards.
- Financial Information - Information on financial aid, deadlines, bill payment and policies.
- Academic Policies and Procedures - Academic standards, procedures, and grievances.
- Special Programs - Information on EOP, special needs, honors, study abroad and more.
- Student Life - Information on food services, student activities, First-Year Leaders, and Health and Counseling Services.
- The Undergraduate Curriculum - Core requirements for our undergraduate degrees
- Undergraduate Departments and Majors - Information on which courses are needed and any other special academic requirements.
- Undergraduate Course Descriptions - Course Descriptions for all of the Undergradute Courses.
Faculty, Staff, and Department Directory Information