Graduate Studies Catalog
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in the Program & Policy section of the Centenary College Catalog is accurate. Nevertheless, it is the students’ responsibility to independently verify the accuracy and completeness of the information contained in this catalog, and to remain current with changes that occur.
Since expected changes may occur during the academic year, the listings, descriptions, course offerings
and information on costs in this catalog do not constitute a guarantee on behalf of the College.
The College reserves the right to correct clerical and /or typographical errors.
Centenary College admits students without regard to race, color, handicap and national or ethnic origin.
Table of Contents
About Centenary College
- 2013 - 2014 Academic Year - Holiday, Registration, and Course Schedule of the College
- Centenary College - Learn about our history, Vision & Mission Statements, Learning Resources, and our Career Center.
- Graduate Studies Departmental Statements - Each department has its own mission statement and goals.
- Graduate Studies Policies - Admissions and Financial Policies for the Graduate Studies Department
- Graduate Studies Academic Policies and Procedures - Catalog, Academic Advising, Registration, Course Changes and Withdrawals, Semester Course Loads, Academic Standing, and Graduation
- Graduate Studies Programs - Our Graduate Studies programs and requirements.
- Graduate Course Descriptions - Course Descriptions for all of the Graduate Studies Courses.
Faculty, Staff, and Department Directory Information